Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Back In Town!

It's good to be home. I missed my family and ooh I missed my bed!!!!! The trip was a whirlwind of appointments and travel. No time to see any sights, except while driving through downtown NYC, China Town, the Bronx, seeing all the crowds of people, no grass, not very many trees, dirty, crowded, cars honking, not somewhere I would want to live. I went to look at a concrete forming system that we am thinking of using on one of our new projects. It was an impressive system, very pricey. We went to a couple of job sites and to the distributors warehouse. I did have some good seafood at a recomended place in NJ somewhere. I really don't know where we went, but it was good food. I had some fish I can't remeber the name of that lives off the coast of Italy. It was an expensive dinner - like everything else in NY. The people I met with were nice (they are trying to sell me a product) and I really enjoyed my time with them, but like I said, I good to be home!

3 comments:

sassy chic said...

I am glad you are home too! However I think NYC may have done something to your ability to talk! "we am looking at" and "I good to be home" I am thinking you were really tired when you posted this! I enjoy getting to make fun of you though, so it is all good!

Trudy said...

Nice to have you back in town Plowboy! I'm glad you don't want to move there. I truly believe the family would be upset about that whole situation!! :P

Pat Hankins said...

I jus wanna know where is ma watch? Youse is gonna be in beg truble if I donna have a watch in ma hands real sooooon... youse be sleepin wit da fishes...