Thursday, May 29, 2008

Warp Speed!

The days are just flying by. I must be way to busy - with good things. I've talked about busyness a lot over the years, but an involved father of a big family is just busy. There is also work and church and friends and volunteer stuff and - well I guess I dive into everything I do 110%. Sometimes I think of things I'd like to do for people to help them, but I just don't have any more time.

Enter time management. We have to prioritize what we want to do most or think is most important and put those things at the top of the list. There is simply not enough time to do all the things I want to do. I guess that is a good thing.

2 comments:

katie said...

hey plowboy im ahead of you need to make a post

Pastor John said...

I so feel your pain. If I could be super John I would do twice as much stuff. Then I find my attitude taking a nose dive and think what am I talking about I can't even do this much. Props to you, you got me beat.